What We Do
ERISA, Endowment and Individual Trustees
develop, maintain, and audit governance processes.
Doing so helps trustees
save time, reduce their personal risk
and fulfill their duties of care.
How We Do It
• Conduct Manager Performance Audits
• Develop Governance Policies and Procedures
• Evaluate Trustee's Books and Records
• Administer Manager Searches (RFPs)
• Engage in special projects as directed by the trustee(s)
What Makes Us Unique
Providing fiduciary compliance support is all that we do.
We don't manage money or sell insurance.
We don't have a horse in the race.